The Fearless Mike Spitey, Part 2
… Mike looked around to find his saviour. A tall silhouette appeared at the door.
– Who are you?
The mysterious cowboy walked inside. Mike recognised him…self.
– I’m Buffalo Spitey. I think you can guess that you have a twin.
– Maybe. If I didn’t have a cobra under my pants scratching against my… other cobra; if you know what I mean.
Buffalo helped him to get safe.
– So… you’re my evil twin?
– Yes, and I came to kill you.
– What? You could’ve let me fall over the piranhas then.
– I want people to think that you’re dead. The sheriff put a price over your head. People tried to kill me. That’s how I discovered that I had a twin. If you “die”, we can do whatever we want for the rest of our lives. Nobody offers a reward for a ghost; if you know what I mean.
The twins burned down the barn. Everybody thought that Mike was dead. From that day on, if they stole a store, people would say:
That's just a ghost. The ghost of the fearless Mike Spitey.
Short story created from the words: buffalo, scratch, store.